Hi, welcome to Mobius Encyclopaedia! Thanks for your edit to the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 141 page.
- If you look hard, you'll see this has already been done.Fairfieldfencer FFF 19:44, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
Well, she certainly doesn't seem like she has one. Perhaps you should get to know her better? It certainly seems like she's taken a liking to you.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 21:28, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
Maybe so, but she did say "You being hare makes me happy". We'll talk some more later, seeya! Oh, and when are you gonna remove me from your enemies list?--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 21:31, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
Well, I don't mean the one. I just meant she could be a possibility for a girlfriend. Like I said, just get to know her some more. The same thing happened to me eith Shelly, to Sunny and Nero, Twi and Kit, and Shima and JMB. Besides, it's getting close to Spring.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 00:12, February 27, 2010 (UTC)
Reply to question
To answer your question, only images from the comic are allowed on this wiki. The reason being is that this wiki is for the Archie Sonic comics, not for fan characters, and it's best to keep this wiki as tidy as possible on material from its subject title. You can still upload non-comic images for your userpage avatar, though. I hope this answered your question and if you have any more, feel free to post them on my talkpage. Arbiter0416 03:46, March 10, 2011 (UTC)
Same to you, I didn't know you were a part of this wiki. Cool! --Sacorguy79
Ahh, right. --Sacorguy79
First off: How do you feel about being featured user? (not a question, just looking for a quote)
- Quote: Simply put: Very honored.
#1. Q) When did you first join SNN?
- A: I first joined SNN on October 30th 2009 (October 31 on Wikia's time) on a Friday. Although I was observing the site beforehand for almost a year it was on that date (and when I got myself a computer to use at home) that I finally decided to make an account.
#2. Q) Outside of Sonic, what are your other interests?
- A: Heh, too many to list. However, I'll name a few: Most other video game genres in general (although I'll admit I'm a rather big fan of horror games such as Resident Evil and Silent Hill), various genres of music (I like whatever I feel sounds good), and books/comic books.
#3. Q) How do you feel about SNN's current state of affairs?
- A I feel that SNN is slowly going down the path that it should take: To become more like a respectable online encyclopedia for all things Sonic. I feel that the site has improved drastically from when I first joined and I wish to continue helping it improve any way I can as long as I'm still a member. True, we hit a few bumpy roads along the way, but like true team players we worked together to overcome them and not let them devide us or cause ny lasting damage.
#4. Q) Who's your favorite hero character in Sonic?
- A: Blaze the Cat. For those of you who are interested in knowing why, prepare for a long, historical answer for this question: I like Blaze not just because of her backstory and status, not because of her courage and other commendable traits, but because she was/is such a surprising reflection of myself as a person... The first ever Sonic game I've ever bought and owned is Sonic Rush for the DS. Before I got that game I didn't think of Sonic in a positive light much (that it was too kiddy for me and whatnot), but thanks to a friend I know in real life who's also a big fan of Sonic I decided to buy Sonic Rush one day when I eventually chose it over a Guitar Hero game. When I got used to the gameplay of Sonic Rush, I was instantly hooked, amazed at how great a time I was having on that wonderful game. As if the gameplay wasn't enough, I also took time to grow attached to the story and characters. The story was simple, as were the characters (as I more or less expected), but one character in particular stood out from the rest of the game's cast far more than I thought she would: Blaze the Cat. Not only did I find her backstory to be interesting, and her gameplay fun, I ended up seeing a lot of myself in her personality. Her determination to accomplish her goals, her anti-socialness, her cautious attitude towards strangers, and her initial beliefs of having to bear great burdens on her shoulders alone... I seriously couldn't help but get attached to her very quickly. My only big beef with Blaze is the controversy regarding her two separate backstories in the games. I'll admit that I'm one of the fans who feels that she's from the Sol Dimension because there's plenty of evidence (in my honest opinion) that shows that she didn't originally come from another world and timeline (that the Blaze we saw in 06 was just an alternate version of her), but I find the whole situation regarding her origins to be absolutely ridiculous. By the time Sonic Generations came out and I learned that the game was using her Rush backstory, I was really hopeful that this issue would be finally laid to rest... only for the writers of the game to put in a little Easter egg in the form of a line said by Blaze herself during gameplay that basically says and quote, "I never thought I'd be in Crisis City again...". So basically, the writers f***** up big time and added even more confusion to Blaze's origins, which inevitably p***** me off. But I eventually got over it (mostly...). I'll be honest, if SEGA decided to can her for whatever reason and have her eliminated in all Sonic continuities (especially if its a dumb reason), I'll be very upset. Anyway, since I'm this fond of her, I hope Blaze will continue to stick around for a long, long time.
#5. Q) Favorite villain?
- A: My favorite villain in the Sonic series is most likely Eggman/Robotnik. Eggman is a true genius, there's no arguing about that, although his ego and tendency to underestimate his opponents and overlook things which inevitably make just about all his plans fail... makes him lose points in my opinion. Like Blaze before him, he was also the villain that was there for me in the beginning (kinda inevitiable when you consider the fact that he appears in almost every Sonic game ever made *derp*) even though I like Blaze more than him by a longshot. I don't really care much about whether he's called Robotnik or Eggman, since I feel that both names work for him in their own way, nor do I care about whether or not he's portrayed as a very serious threat or a comic relief character of sorts. In my opinion, both types of portrayals work well for him, and I know it’s possible to mix them both and create a kind of universal Eggman that could apply to fans who like either portrayal of him. Nothing wrong with having a true maniac crack a joke or two, right? Eggman never knows when to give up and always comes back for more, and he's got enough intellect to cook up one scheme after another in almost rapid succession, and has vast resources which he uses to build his countless weapons, robots and fortresses. He's the constant thorn in everyones' sides, a stubborn virus that constantly mutates in order to propagate himself. Even as a comic relief character, it’s almost never a good idea to underestimate this guy, as he has a tendency to catch you off guard and quickly put you in a situation where you're completely at his mercy (then again that's probably the fault of the other characters because they're letting their guard down when that happens). There's lots of other praising things I can say about Eggman (examples being that he makes me laugh as a comic relief character, and that I find him very sinister as an obviously less-comical relief character), but alas, I don't want to risk repeating myself. I have a feeling I'm driving some of our readers mad with my long answers already.
#6. Q) What other wikis do you frequent?
- A: I frequently visit the Silent Hill and Resident Evil wikis, although I will visit various other Wikis on occassion.
#7. Q) Have any friends or significant others on SNN?
- A: I have a list of friends and affiliates on my User page. If anyone is interested in knowing who the people I regularly converse with are then they should look at that list.
#8. Q) What's your favorite Sonic video game?
- A: Currently it's Sonic Rush Adventure. It took the pros and cons of the first Rush game and improved/fixed them while also introducing other various gameplay elements that are fitting for it's title. To me its the old-school fans' equivalent to Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
#9. Q) Favorite Sonic TV series?
- A: Most likely SatAM due to it's similarities to the Archie Sonic comics, which I (like all Sonic continuities in general) am a fan of. Sure, the show wasn't perfect, but what TV ever was?
#10. Q) What do you most want to see in a Sonic video game?
- A Blaze as a playable character in a game storyline again. I feel that Sonic Team is wasting her potential right now and should give the poor princess-who-actually-does-something another go. She's due for another pivotal role in a story in a Sonic game, since it’s been years since she's had one (Percival doesn't count because she's not the Blaze the Cat we're all familiar with. But even so, it was better than nothing I suppose...), so I hope she gets one sometime in the near future.
I might be going behind a user's back, but why don't you block Sonamyfan666 on SNN? He has insulted users and has not owned up to it. Tell me what you think. SilverPlays97 (talk) 01:21, December 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I think he has insulted user enough to deserve a short block (like 3 days). Also his attitude; maybe a block will change things. SilverPlays97 (talk) 01:40, December 8, 2012 (UTC)
New Year & New Beginning
Gen i want to start new, & put the past behind us, i admit that i was really stupid back then & later lost control of my emotions. For several months i have wanted to make amends with you, although i feared that you would respond furiously, however i'm prepared to accept your wrath now. You may still hate me, however i hope that someday we can work together to make SNN better, & possibly become friends. WaterKirby1994 (talk) 22:59, January 25, 2013 (UTC)
Featured User Interview
# 1. Q) If a new Sonic movie were to be made, what would you want for the plot?
# 2. Q) Boys vs. Girls of the Sonic series: Who do you think would win?
# 3. Q) What do you think would be the least-fitting genre for a Sonic game?
# 4. Q) Sonic meets Halo. Your reaction?
# 5. Q) As a 'crat, what do you want to see on the wiki?
# 6. Q) What's your least favorite aspect of the wiki, programming/functionality-wise?
# 7. Q) Do you think Sonic News Network is lacking anything?
# 8. Q) What would you think of an actual Sonic board game?
# 9. Q) What other video game mascot do you think is most like Sonic?
# 10. Q) What would your reaction be if a fan-made character (of good quality) made it into Sonic canon?