Hi, welcome to Mobius Encyclopaedia! Thanks for your edit to the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 141 page.
- If you look hard, you'll see this has already been done.Fairfieldfencer FFF 19:44, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
Well, she certainly doesn't seem like she has one. Perhaps you should get to know her better? It certainly seems like she's taken a liking to you.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 21:28, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
Maybe so, but she did say "You being hare makes me happy". We'll talk some more later, seeya! Oh, and when are you gonna remove me from your enemies list?--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 21:31, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
Well, I don't mean the one. I just meant she could be a possibility for a girlfriend. Like I said, just get to know her some more. The same thing happened to me eith Shelly, to Sunny and Nero, Twi and Kit, and Shima and JMB. Besides, it's getting close to Spring.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 00:12, February 27, 2010 (UTC)
Reply to question
To answer your question, only images from the comic are allowed on this wiki. The reason being is that this wiki is for the Archie Sonic comics, not for fan characters, and it's best to keep this wiki as tidy as possible on material from its subject title. You can still upload non-comic images for your userpage avatar, though. I hope this answered your question and if you have any more, feel free to post them on my talkpage. Arbiter0416 03:46, March 10, 2011 (UTC)
Same to you, I didn't know you were a part of this wiki. Cool! --Sacorguy79
Ahh, right. --Sacorguy79
First off: How do you feel about being featured user? (not a question, just looking for a quote)
- Quote: Simply put: Very honored.
#1. Q) When did you first join SNN?
- A: I first joined SNN on October 30th 2009 (October 31 on Wikia's time) on a Friday. Although I was observing the site beforehand for almost a year it was on that date (and when I got myself a computer to use at home) that I finally decided to make an account.
#2. Q) Outside of Sonic, what are your other interests?
- A: Heh, too many to list. However, I'll name a few: Most other video game genres in general (although I'll admit I'm a rather big fan of horror games such as Resident Evil and Silent Hill), various genres of music (I like whatever I feel sounds good), and books/comic books.
#3. Q) How do you feel about SNN's current state of affairs?
- A I feel that SNN is slowly going down the path that it should take: To become more like a respectable online encyclopedia for all things Sonic. I feel that the site has improved drastically from when I first joined and I wish to continue helping it improve any way I can as long as I'm still a member. True, we hit a few bumpy roads along the way, but like true team players we worked together to overcome them and not let them devide us or cause ny lasting damage.
#4. Q) Who's your favorite hero character in Sonic?
- A: Blaze the Cat. For those of you who are interested in knowing why, prepare for a long, historical answer for this question: I like Blaze not just because of her backstory and status, not because of her courage and other commendable traits, but because she was/is such a surprising reflection of myself as a person... The first ever Sonic game I've ever bought and owned is Sonic Rush for the DS. Before I got that game I didn't think of Sonic in a positive light much (that it was too kiddy for me and whatnot), but thanks to a friend I know in real life who's also a big fan of Sonic I decided to buy Sonic Rush one day when I eventually chose it over a Guitar Hero game. When I got used to the gameplay of Sonic Rush, I was instantly hooked, amazed at how great a time I was having on that wonderful game. As if the gameplay wasn't enough, I also took time to grow attached to the story and characters. The story was simple, as were the characters (as I more or less expected), but one character in particular stood out from the rest of the game's cast far more than I thought she would: Blaze the Cat. Not only did I find her backstory to be interesting, and her gameplay fun, I ended up seeing a lot of myself in her personality. Her determination to accomplish her goals, her anti-socialness, her cautious attitude towards strangers, and her initial beliefs of having to bear great burdens on her shoulders alone... I seriously couldn't help but get attached to her very quickly. My only big beef with Blaze is the controversy regarding her two separate backstories in the games. I'll admit that I'm one of the fans who feels that she's from the Sol Dimension because there's plenty of evidence (in my honest opinion) that shows that she didn't originally come from another world and timeline (that the Blaze we saw in 06 was just an alternate version of her), but I find the whole situation regarding her origins to be absolutely ridiculous. By the time Sonic Generations came out and I learned that the game was using her Rush backstory, I was really hopeful that this issue would be finally laid to rest... only for the writers of the game to put in a little Easter egg in the form of a line said by Blaze herself during gameplay that basically says and quote, "I never thought I'd be in Crisis City again...". So basically, the writers f***** up big time and added even more confusion to Blaze's origins, which inevitably p***** me off. But I eventually got over it (mostly...). I'll be honest, if SEGA decided to can her for whatever reason and have her eliminated in all Sonic continuities (especially if its a dumb reason), I'll be very upset. Anyway, since I'm this fond of her, I hope Blaze will continue to stick around for a long, long time.
#5. Q) Favorite villain?
- A: My favorite villain in the Sonic series is most likely Eggman/Robotnik. Eggman is a true genius, there's no arguing about that, although his ego and tendency to underestimate his opponents and overlook things which inevitably make just about all his plans fail... makes him lose points in my opinion. Like Blaze before him, he was also the villain that was there for me in the beginning (kinda inevitiable when you consider the fact that he appears in almost every Sonic game ever made *derp*) even though I like Blaze more than him by a longshot. I don't really care much about whether he's called Robotnik or Eggman, since I feel that both names work for him in their own way, nor do I care about whether or not he's portrayed as a very serious threat or a comic relief character of sorts. In my opinion, both types of portrayals work well for him, and I know it’s possible to mix them both and create a kind of universal Eggman that could apply to fans who like either portrayal of him. Nothing wrong with having a true maniac crack a joke or two, right? Eggman never knows when to give up and always comes back for more, and he's got enough intellect to cook up one scheme after another in almost rapid succession, and has vast resources which he uses to build his countless weapons, robots and fortresses. He's the constant thorn in everyones' sides, a stubborn virus that constantly mutates in order to propagate himself. Even as a comic relief character, it’s almost never a good idea to underestimate this guy, as he has a tendency to catch you off guard and quickly put you in a situation where you're completely at his mercy (then again that's probably the fault of the other characters because they're letting their guard down when that happens). There's lots of other praising things I can say about Eggman (examples being that he makes me laugh as a comic relief character, and that I find him very sinister as an obviously less-comical relief character), but alas, I don't want to risk repeating myself. I have a feeling I'm driving some of our readers mad with my long answers already.
#6. Q) What other wikis do you frequent?
- A: I frequently visit the Silent Hill and Resident Evil wikis, although I will visit various other Wikis on occassion.
#7. Q) Have any friends or significant others on SNN?
- A: I have a list of friends and affiliates on my User page. If anyone is interested in knowing who the people I regularly converse with are then they should look at that list.
#8. Q) What's your favorite Sonic video game?
- A: Currently it's Sonic Rush Adventure. It took the pros and cons of the first Rush game and improved/fixed them while also introducing other various gameplay elements that are fitting for it's title. To me its the old-school fans' equivalent to Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
#9. Q) Favorite Sonic TV series?
- A: Most likely SatAM due to it's similarities to the Archie Sonic comics, which I (like all Sonic continuities in general) am a fan of. Sure, the show wasn't perfect, but what TV ever was?
#10. Q) What do you most want to see in a Sonic video game?
- A Blaze as a playable character in a game storyline again. I feel that Sonic Team is wasting her potential right now and should give the poor princess-who-actually-does-something another go. She's due for another pivotal role in a story in a Sonic game, since it’s been years since she's had one (Percival doesn't count because she's not the Blaze the Cat we're all familiar with. But even so, it was better than nothing I suppose...), so I hope she gets one sometime in the near future.
I might be going behind a user's back, but why don't you block Sonamyfan666 on SNN? He has insulted users and has not owned up to it. Tell me what you think. SilverPlays97 (talk) 01:21, December 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I think he has insulted user enough to deserve a short block (like 3 days). Also his attitude; maybe a block will change things. SilverPlays97 (talk) 01:40, December 8, 2012 (UTC)
New Year & New Beginning
Gen i want to start new, & put the past behind us, i admit that i was really stupid back then & later lost control of my emotions. For several months i have wanted to make amends with you, although i feared that you would respond furiously, however i'm prepared to accept your wrath now. You may still hate me, however i hope that someday we can work together to make SNN better, & possibly become friends. WaterKirby1994 (talk) 22:59, January 25, 2013 (UTC)
Featured User Interview
# 1. Q) If a new Sonic movie were to be made, what would you want for the plot?
# 2. Q) Boys vs. Girls of the Sonic series: Who do you think would win?
# 3. Q) What do you think would be the least-fitting genre for a Sonic game?
# 4. Q) Sonic meets Halo. Your reaction?
# 5. Q) As a 'crat, what do you want to see on the wiki?
# 6. Q) What's your least favorite aspect of the wiki, programming/functionality-wise?
# 7. Q) Do you think Sonic News Network is lacking anything?
# 8. Q) What would you think of an actual Sonic board game?
# 9. Q) What other video game mascot do you think is most like Sonic?
# 10. Q) What would your reaction be if a fan-made character (of good quality) made it into Sonic canon?
I Have My Own Wiki Now
I recently saw that Guy is editing on SNN. Just recently on SFW two of his sockpuppeting accounts were banned. Bullet undid the ban I issued Guyviroth because Bullet didn't understand the full gravity of what Guy does or how he acts and wanted to assume good faith, but I'm hoping that you recall. There is no possible good faith to be found with him, and I am certain Guy is only participating to cause me distress or at worst use the wiki to bug SFW admins. When I last talked to Bullet about the matter he conceded that my banning Guy was reasonable and legitimate. So can you please, PLEASE ban Guyviroth and nip this in the butt now? For my sanity and for at least one wiki?
If it really comes to it then I'll do as Bullet said I could do back when I was demoted, and request my adminship back. I'm not the most active person in the world but I try to interact and perform my duties as Featured User interviewer whenever possible, only passing them to Spyro in the case of an interview that needs to be completed before I am able to. If I am repromoted to admin the template can be locked and fully secure, and I can assist and contribute to the wiki in additional ways. Bullet said I didn't need to go through an entire election process, so there shouldn't be any big problems.
I'm sorry for suddenly bringing you into all of this, much less on a different wiki, but I wanted to ensure that this wouldn't turn into a a big three-way debate. And... I don't have you on Skype or anywhere else .-. So please Gen, help me out here...?--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round 10:45, March 26, 2014 (UTC)
Good faith goes out the window when someone:
- 1) Makes a sockpuppet to get around a ban.
- 2) Repeatedly uses that sockpuppet account to try and get himself unbanned.
- 3) Uses your actions against that sockpuppet account as evidence in a public call questioning your decency and/or competency. Said call resulting in your (largely considered illegitimate in hindsight) demotion.
- 4) Outright confesses to using the account to sockpuppet.
- 5) Makes several additional sockpuppets on different occasions in the following months.
Nevermind the other stuff Guy's done on SFW AND some of the stuff he's done on SNN.
- Made a blog to try and dredge up sympathy by sharing only his side of a story about events on SFW.
- Repeatedly bugged if not outright harassed SFW admins on SNN.
- Has on multiple occasions suddenly shown up on the wiki after I've had to deal with him on SFW, on one occasion running for SNN admin with no history or precedence.
So yeah, Guy's been busy since you retired from SFW. And none of it has been good stuff. It's not that I doubt SNN adminship; it's that I know the type of person Guy is. He likes to weasel his way into peoples' good graces and pass himself off as an upstanding person and victim, while at the same time treating people abrasively and with varying amounts of mocking and disrespect. What's more, I'm rather concerned that his activity only seems to be in discussions where I also commented, uploading some artwork, and then disappearing again. Given we had just recently banned three of his sockpuppet accounts, I'm concerned he may be on SNN simply to harass/stalk me. That makes me uneasy about editing or commenting, because I'm concerned he'll participate in whatever I do.
As for the discussion with Bullet, it explicitly came up when I made a site discussion concerning the demotion process, and Bullet mentioned that a former admin simply needs to prove their activity and can be repromoted afterwards, without going through the whole process of another user rights request. You could probably find it in my contributions somewhere.
I'm not accusing him of secretly trying to do any of this on SNN; I'm saying that this is stuff he's ALREADY DONE ON SFW. And the harass me wherever I go part comes from him posting in threads I have, then just disappearing entirely.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round 00:57, March 30, 2014 (UTC)
-_-# I'm not saying he's going to harass SNN admins through SNN, I'm saying he has harassed SFW admins through SNN, and he could very well do so again. And the reason I'm so concerned is because people don't actually know Guyviroth, what he's done, or how he behaves. He could make himself look like a martyr with a few half-truths and twisted facts. You and I should both be well aware of how much a headache that is to deal with.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round 23:19, March 31, 2014 (UTC)
Message from Bullet
- "Lol. I appreciate the concern, Kagi, I really do. I swore that I would not visit the site again, but since you messaged me I didn't really have much choice. Anyways, I'm fine. Everything stated on my userpage is truth. The SNN is a hierarchy that is controlled by a select group of people and their close friends. I can tell you this with certainty because I was a big part of this hierarchy. The administration and moderation team alike is completely biased. Big decisions on bans are made on Skype by a few people. On Skype they also make fun of the SNN users. This really got to me. It wasn't right. And I was a part of it. I can tell you right now that these same people still control the wiki. Going back to the administration team being biased, I can tell you right now that your demotion was not just. Basically what happened is you managed to piss off a few people (including myself). It is not one of my proudest moments on the wiki. What happened was every little word you said that could potentially be viewed as offensive was used against you. You were demoted for the wrong reasons and for "getting in the way". People are banned because of this. People like SplashTheHedgehog have evaded well-deserved infinite bans from chat because they are FRIENDS with the moderation team. The moderation team gives him five to ten warnings on average before FINALLY banning him for three days. THREE DAYS. That wasn't nearly enough. These are just a few examples, Kagi. This exists on the wiki today, and I'm afraid that there isn't much that can be done about it. All of it occurred on Skype. All of it. And because we have an unwritten rule that off-site activities have nothing to do with the site, no one does anything about it. That is such bull. Off-site activities have EVERYTHING to do with the site, ESPECIALLY if people are discussing bans on there. It's so stupid and I had enough of it. I am ashamed to admit that I was part of this mess. It's pathetic. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 23:47, April 2, 2014 (UTC)"
......Yeah. I asked him to name names and give as many screenshots as he could, but... this is something that needs to be dealt with ASAP, true or not. Especially since it sounds frighteningly familiar...--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round 01:40, April 3, 2014 (UTC)
Good grief I forgot how long you could make your wiki messages .-. That aside, I asked Bullet for some more information and proof, and he said that while it would take a while, he would be able to get it. He isn't comfortable naming names on a wiki, so I asked him if somewhere else would suffice. No response yet.