Wiriamu is the alias of the second administrator of the Mobius Encyclopedia, who also is known on various sites as Spectre the Hechidnat
A few pieces of InformationEdit
Wiriamu first became acquainted with Sonic the Hedgehog years ago when his family owned a Sega Genesis with a copy of the game Sonic & Knuckles. The series passed from his mind until he rented the PlayStation 2 Game Sonic Heroes, after which he has been hooked on the entire series-with a few exceptions-ever since. He is a faithful contributor of Sonic material to Netraptor.org, Wikipedia, and a few other sites dedicated to the great characters and concepts of the Sonic the Hedgehog universe.
Favorites of SonicEdit
Just as a bit more information, some of his favorite aspects of the Sonic universe are below:
- Favorite Character: Knuckles the Echidna, for now and forever
- Favorite Villain from the Cartoons: Either Dark Oak of the Metarex or the evil Ixis Naugus of SatAM
- Favorite Game Villain: Black Doom or Pir'Oth Ix
- Favorite Super Form from any series: Chaos Knuckles
- Favorite Sonic Girl: Julie-Su
- Favorite Pairing: Knuckles and Julie-Su (bet you had a hard time figuring that one out)
- Favorite Organization: Brotherhood of Guardians
- Favorite Guardian besides Knuckles: Spectre (the inspiration for one of his handful of usernames)
- Favorite EVIL Organizaiton: Dark Legion (no Egg included in that!)
Sonic Character SelfEdit
Spectre the Hechidnat: the name comes from him being part Hedgehog, part Echidna, and part Bat. Going by the games universe and Sonic X, that means his grandparents consist of at least one member of each species, notably Knuckles, Rouge (not necessarily as a couple), either Sonic or Shadow, and possibly Amy and Julie-Su. He possesses super speed, super strength, bat wings, Chaos powers, and wields a silver sledgehammer (at least in the games-verse, don't know what he'd use in Archie). For more info, check out my Chaos War 2 and Lament of the Hechidnat stories over on Netraptor.org.
- Reading (Fantasy and Sci-Fi all the way)
- Writing Fanfiction (Predominately Sonic-based)
- Transformers (particularly Beast Wars)
- Kingdom Hearts
- Star Wars
- LEGO's Bionicle
- Artemis Fowl
- Various other TV shows, video games, and book series, usually with a fantasy or science fiction theme.
Anti Mobius Character IdeasEdit
I actually had some ideas for this a while back.
1. Evil Chaotix/Anarchix (yeah, somebody beat me to it): A group of terrorists who love nothing more than to wreak destruction on the Sunken Island. -Evil Julie-Su/Mari-Su: A ruthless, evil female who would like nothing better than to capture Anti-Knuckles and break his spirit. She also has all of Lien-Da and Kragok's implants, which she stole from them after murdering them for their peace-loving ways. -Anti-Finitevus/Infinitus: a former mad scientist who tried to steal Anti-Knux's powers but ended up caught in an explosion caused by his own equipment. The accident gave him increased strength and Anarchy manipulating power, but the resulting brain damage left him about as smart as one of the Mobius Prime Destructix and just as violent. He hangs out with Julie-Su because she always has something destructive for him to do. -Evil Espio/Valdez: an assassin trained as a ninja but with no code of honor whatsoever. -Anti-Vector/Argyle: a womanizer who makes Scourge look like a gentleman and who could care less about anyone getting hurt so long as he gets what he wants. -Evil Mighty/Xenin: a powerhouse who revels in his immense strength and doesn't care about how he uses it. -Anti-Charmy/Prince: A self-absorbed nitwit who serves the group mainly as a punching bag and source for funds, which he stole from his family. -Evil Ray/Sting: a cowardly opportunist who helps the Evil Chaotix in hopes of securing his own safety. -Anti-Saffron/Sumac: Anti-Charmy's dangerously obsessed girlfriend, she obeys his orders without question and is unstable even considering her company. -Evil Remington/Holmes: Evil Julie-Su's mercenary nephew, he has no loyalty to anyone but himself and works with the Evil Chaotix for money and to relieve his boredom.
2. The White Legion: a group of Echidnas who deliberately separated themselves from the rest of Echidna society because they found their race corrupt. Because of extensive injuries suffered in battle, older members often have body parts replaced with cyborg prosthetics. -Evil Luger: a deranged former Legion Grandmaster who was imprisoned by his children Lien-Da and Kragok. His mad rhetoric inspired his younger daughter, Julie-Su, who rebelled from the Legion shortly after his death. -Anti-Kragok and Lien-Da: a sibling pair who jointly ruled the White Legion, reinstating its peaceful and freedom-oriented code. Sickened by their behavior and their imprisonment of her father, Evil Julie-Su murdered them both and then fled the Legion, becoming the leader of the Evil Chaotix. -Anti-Enerjak/Anti-Dimitri: a scientist who founded the White Legion after accidentally absorbing vast amounts of Anarchy energy. As Anti-Enerjak, he travels the world seeking to repair the damage done by centuries of war. -Anti-Moritori: a goodly Echidna who infiltrated the Evil Brotherhood and learned how to manipulate Anarchy from them. Since leaving them he has helped the White Legion Fight against them.
3. Evil Brotherhood/Order of Sentinels: a loosely knit group of Knuckles' predecessors who care only about preserving their power as Sentinels. Only Knuckles has dared to challenge them, and only his mastery of Supreme Beryl the Sunken Island has kept him from their grasp. They are also opposed by the benevolent Brotherhood of Ixis.
4. Anti-Magic Users -Anti-Mogul/Mastodon Tycoon: a professor of archeology who extended his life by mastering an Anarchy Beryl embedded in his chest. He is extremely verbose, but has no real amibiton. -Evil Aurora: a lunatic shapeshifter and mistress of the Anarchy Field, Evil Aurora longs to dominate all of Mobius. Only the power of Anti-Enerjak prevents her from doing so. -Evil Merlin: an acolyte of Evil Aurora's who uses dark magic to facilitate his quest for power. His most promising student is his nephew, Miles. -Anti-Order of Ixis/Brotherhood of Ixis: a group consisting of Anti versions of Suguna, Nusgau, and Agunus, who in this dimension were never joined together due to their lack of desire for power. Other members include Anti-Black Death/White Life, Anti-Enchantress, Anti-Mathias Poe/Thoreau*, and Anti-Damocles/Dionysius the Younger*
5. Other -Anti-ADAM: an artificial intelligence created by Robotnik, Anti-ADAM despises his creators peace loving ways and wants to strike down all injustice on Moebius. -Evil NICOLE/EVE: produced by an alternate future version of Boomer, Evil NICOLE longs to use her knowledge of Moebius to build a machine empire. -Anti-Elias/Alexander: Alicia's spoiled brother, he resents Scourge's leadership and his own father's banishment and longs to reclaim the kingdom for himself. -Evil Mina/Bella: a selfish thief who sings with an underground rock band, Evil Mina praises Scourge's brutal rule. -Anti-Shadow/Light: acting more like Sonic Prime than his own Prime version, Anti-Shadow leads the resistance against the Anti-Freedom Fighters. -Evil Fiona/: once a member of the Anti-Freedom Fighters, Evil Fiona was captured by Robotnik's security systems while attempting to sabotage his care facility. Taken in by the doctor, she was shown the harm done to Moebius' inhabitants by her actions and those of her "friends", and the experience changed her. Forsaking her evil ways, she joined Robotnik's staff providing care for wounded Mobians. -Anti-Rouge: a law-abiding, modest archeologist who works for Anti-Mogul. -Anti-Black Doom/White Hope: a benevolent alien leader who has brought healing and mercy to various planets. Helping the evil Professor Kintobor create Light the Hedgehog, it was his hope that Light would turn from his evil ways and help defend Moebius. He is an ally of Anti-Enerjak against Evil Aurora and her cohorts.
- Indicates clarification:
The name Thoreau comes from author Henry David Thoreau, a transcendentalist who strikes me as an opposite to Edgar Allen Poe. The name Dionysius the Younger comes from the story of Damocles as a character who provides a psychological foil for Damocles, hence the name for Damocles' Anti-self.