Sonic Super Special Magazine Issue 2 is the second issue of the Sonic Super Special Magazine comic series.
- "If Wishes Were Acorns" (StH #80)
- "City of Dreams" (StH #81)
- "Night of Chaos" (StH #82)
- "Sonic Adventure" (SSS #13)
- "Menace to Society" (StH #83)
- "Perfect Chaos" (StH #84)
- News Flash: Latest news from the world of Sonic
- Sonic Super Special Review: Sonic Generations
- A Look Back at Sonic Adventure
- Character Profile: United Federation
- Character Profile: Chaos
- The Mobius Timeline Part 2
- Interview with Tracy Yardley!
- The artwork of Super Sonic seems to be taken from STH: 169.
- It is implied in this issue that the events of the Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) video game did occur in the comic's continuity. It is explained that the United Federation is split up into various cities that practically act as their own seperate country with disctinctively different leaders that barely acknowledge one another. A picture of Princess Elise acting as one of the many leaders that exist within the United Federation would appear to support this, thus making the game's storyline a little more plausible to fit into the comic's storyline.
- The Mobius timeline feature explains that in Mobius' ancient times, a rogue group of Echidnas from Albion used genetic engineering to transform a tribe of Tasmanian Devil Mobians into less intelligent vicious dogs. This would explain why non-evolved dogs appear as pets on Mobius.
- The Mobius timeline feature reveals that after former Guardian: Hawking, sent Echidnaopolis to its' own zone, many of the Guardians after him spent centuries cleaning up Angel Island of the nuclear fallout caused by the Dingos.