- "Sonic Lost World" (HCF: #1)
- "Sonic Rush: Part 1" (StH: #160)
- "Sonic Rush: Part 2" (StH: #161)
- "High Stakes on the High Seas" (StH: #180)
- "Invaders from Beyond" (StH: #191)
- "Knight Time" (StH: #197)
- "Sand, Spirits and Sonic Speed" (SatSR)
- "Sonic Unleashed" (StH: #193)
- "Sonic Colors" (StH: #219)
- "Sonic Generations" (StH: #230)
- "Time for a Comeback" (SSSM: #3)
- "Sonic Jump" (SSD: #5)
- "Sonic Dash" (SSSM: #10)
- "Race for the Stars" (SU: #45)
- This is the first book to reprint stories from the Post-Super Genesis Wave Timeline.
- This is notably the first time that the Sonic and the Secret Rings comic has been physically released in paper format.
- The video game controllers the characters are using on the cover are from the Sony Playstation 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360, respectively.
- Interestingly, this book was released approx. five months after the release of these consoles' successors, the Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
- Assuming that the cast is playing a "normal" Sonic game (e.g. Sonic Generations, Sonic '06, Genesis Games, and to a lesser extent, Sonic Riders) on the standard controller layout, Knuckles would be the only one to move his character, since his hand is on the left analog stick. Sonic, holding the right analog stick, would only be moving the camera, Tails does not appear to be holding any of the buttons at all, Rouge is holding the D-Pad (and possibly left bumper), and Shadow appears to try to press the Xbox Home button.
- Evidence exists suggesting that the line-up of stories was changed before the final release. Early solicits hinted at "This Island Hedgehog" (StH#13) and "Sonic Adventure 2" (#98) being included in the book. The inclusion of the former was backed up when an updated cover featuring credits where released, which included Ken Penders, who wrote said story. In the end, all stories were those from Ian Flynn's run.
- All stories included in this book are part of what the game Sonic Generations considered the "Modern Era" (the games from Shadow the Hedgehog and beyond.)
- Strangely, the only video game adaption from this era not to appear in the book is the Sonic Riders 2-parter. Odder still, this is the second time the 2-parter has failed to appear in a book, after previously being stated to appear in Best of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 2, when it ultimately didn't.
- "Sonic Jump" and "Sonic Dash" where originally published just two months prior in their respective Super Special Magazine and Super Digest issues: the shortest original print to graphic novel reprint gap in Archie Sonic history.