Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sonic Quest Miniseries is a 3 issue side story to the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series, published monthly from September through November 1996. The miniseries takes place shortly after the events of Sonic the Hedgehog #41. The Sonic Quest miniseries is essentially a tie-in of the game Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles, featuring the enormous Death Egg. Sonic Quest also features Knuckles the Echidna and the subboss from Sonic 2, Silver Sonic.
- Archie Sonic Quest Miniseries Issue 1
- Archie Sonic Quest Miniseries Issue 2
- Archie Sonic Quest Miniseries Issue 3
- The cover for Sonic Quest #3 resembles the title screen for the Genesis game Sonic & Knuckles, coincidently the game where the Death Egg was finally destroyed.
- The left side of the covers for Sonic Quest which reads "The Death Egg Saga" resembles the banners for Sega Genesis, Game Gear, and Sega CD.
- SQ #1 (Sega Game Gear - Purple)
- SQ #2 (Sega CD - Cyan)
- SQ #3 (Sega Genesis - Red)
- Each of the story titles is named after a way to make eggs.
- This is the franchise's last mini series as the first three issues of Knuckles the Echidna, originally launched as Knuckles: The Dark Legion, were quickly followed up with more issues and became a full-fledged series.