Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sonic Archives Volume 13 is the thirteenth volume of the Sonic Archives graphic novel series of reprints. It collects issue #49 of the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comic book series and the "Directors Cut" edition of #50 (as printed in SSS#6), alongside selections from other issues of Sonic Super Special.
- "Escape to the Floating Island" (StH: #49)
- "For Whom the Bell Tolls" (SSS: #6)
- "Down & Out in Downunda" (SSS: #4)
- "Total Re-Genesis" (SSS: #5)
- Who's Who/What's What
- This is the second volume to reprint a landmark issue.
- This is the first volume to reprint content from other Archie Sonic comic publications outside of the main series, specifically stories from the Archie Sonic Super Specials.
- Included in this volume is the extended directors cut edition of the EndGame finale, as printed in SSS#6. It appears in place of the original version of the story from StH#50.
- "For Whom the Bell Tolls" is titled in the table of contents as "The Big Good-Bye: Directors Cut". "The Big Good-Bye" was the story's original title in #50.
|Sonic Saga Series||1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7|
|Sonic the Hedgehog||1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5|
|Sonic Universe||1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8|
|Sonic Universe Sagas||1|
|Knuckles Archives||1 | 2 | 3 | 4|
|Sonic Select||1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10|
|Sonic Boom||1 | 2|
|Sonic Legacy Series||1 | 2 | 3 | 4|
|Best of Sonic the Hedgehog||1 | 2 | Ultimate Collection|
|Sonic/Mega Man||Worlds Collide: 1 | 2 | 3 | Complete Epic|
|Sonic Comics Spectacular||Speed of Sound|
|Miscellaneous||Sonic Firsts | Sonic Genesis | The Complete Sonic Comic Encyclopedia | The Art of Sonic the Hedgehog Comics (unreleased) | Sonic: Mega Drive Graphic Novel | Unreleased Graphic Novels|