Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- No Previous Volume ←—→ Next Volume
Sonic/Mega Man: Worlds Collide Volume 1: Kindred Spirits is the first volume of the series that reprints the Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man crossover story Worlds Collide. It collects all four parts of the story's first act.
The Sonic the Hedgehog/Mega Man epic kicks off with a bang in the first of three volumes as the Blue Blur and Blue Bomber meet for the first time! And considering how hard they're fighting each other, it might be the last! Why are the heroes trying to take each other down? Dr. Eggman and Dr. Wily know, and they're loving every minute of it! Get in on the ground floor with all-new cover art by the legendary Patrick "SPAZ" Spaziante and a script by key Sonic and Mega Man scribe Ian Flynn!
Worlds Collide 1 collects the first 4 issues of the epic 12-part Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man crossover event!
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Introduction by Ian Flynn
- Variant Covers gallery
- Pencil Selections (from MM#24)
- Script Selections (from MM#24)
- Prelude to Worlds Collide
- "Origins of a Crossover" by Patrick Spaziante- and insight into how the idea for a crossover came about and a detailing of how each of the covers were made.
- The cover art is composed of material from two covers: Sonic and Mega Man in the forefront are from the early concept art released when the crossover was announced (which also went on to be used for the two variant covers to SU#52), while the background is from the main cover of MM#24.
- This makes it the only volume of the series not to use cover art from a Sonic the Hedgehog issue.