Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Residence to King Shadow
After Shadow took over, he moved the world capital to Portal, a merchant city on Angel Island. From there, Shadow and Sally ruled from Castle Mobius. The castle then had a dungeon, which held prisoners, most notably Rotor, Cobar, Sonic, Tails, and Lara-Su. Cobar was presumably killed while in the dungeon, while the other 4 were freed by Knuckles. The castle was also home to Sonic's coup d'etat that same day. (StH: #166, #167; SU: #5)
Takeover by the Dark Presence
Following the Shadow fiasco, the castle was home to Sonic and his royal family. The site was also the scene of a celebration for Sonic's 5-year reign (the Five Years of Peace). The family was nearly killed by Lien-Da and the Dark Presence, but Silver the Hedgehog showed up and blew up the missile. The victory was short-lived as the Dark Presence infiltrated the castle, taking all the inhabitants prisoner except for the royal family, three of whom fled to a safe room with Silver while Sonic escaped and joined forces with Lara-Su, Melody and Skye Prower. (SU: #5, #6)
- Royal Family:
- Catacombs: The catacombs of Castle Mobius are where powerful weapons, creatures and prisoners are held so they may cause no harm to the rest of the planet.
- Living Room: A comfortable room for the royal family to sit and relax in and watch television on the sofa.
- Panic Room: The panic room, otherwise known as the "special hidey-room", is an emergency room where the royal family goes to after heading down a long tunnel in times of emergency.
- Throne Room: The throne room is where the current monarchs reside.
- The Nursery: The bedroom where Sonia and Manik sleep.
- The design of Castle Mobius is similar to Castle Acorn in some ways.