Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 119 was the one hundred and nineteenth issue of the main Sonic the Hedgehog comic series.
- "Cater-Killer's Coming!"
Sonic warns the residents of Furville to evacuate just in time before a new improved Caterkiller attacks. Sonic runs alongside Caterkiller and uses his triple Sonic spin, but to no effect. Sonic not succeeding in stopping the robot, Furville is destroyed. Sonic runs alongside it again, when a hologam of Eggman appears. Now that Eggman is human again (Last issue), he knows the location of Knothole and sends Caterkiller to destroy it. The hologram disappears and Sonic is stunned at Eggman's plan.
Tails picks up Sonic on the Tornado and they fly over Caterkiller. Tails has analysised that Caterkiller's both strong and dumb, and if they can get inside, Tails can simply hack it. They disembark the Tornado during flight and head to Caterkiller. With no other choice, Sonic vibrates their molecules through Caterkiller at super speed to get them in. Sonic exhausted at his move, Tails is left to fly through Caterkiller and changes the course of the robot into the ocean. Both Sonic and Tails make it out safe and Sonic goes on to explain his joke to Tails, though Tails doesn't get it.
- "Dust Bunnie"
Bunnie answers a distress signal and travels to the desert, only to be shot down and imprisoned. Bunnie tries to break out of the cell, but can't. Jack Rabbit appears through the glass and introduces himself. Bunnie realising that he and his Sand-Blasters try to imprison Sonic a while back (STH: 62, 63). Jack Rabbit wanted Sonic to answer the SOS, but now with Bunnie's their captive, they can put some hurting on her for being his friend. Bunnie tries to explain that Sonic saved them and they repaid him by trying to imprison him. Jack Rabbit doesn't care and relases Robians into the cell to attack Bunnie. Bunnie fights off the Robians, escape the cell and releases the Robians on Jack Rabbit and the rebels.
- "Time Code" Starring Rotor + Nicole
Rotor tries another attempt at hacking into NICOLE's hard-drive to find where she truely came from. NICOLE tries to explain to him he'll never find anything that happened before she fell out of the sky into Knothole (depicted in Sonic In Your Face). After a few attempts, one getting a face sticking his tongue out, Rotor unplugs NICOLE and gives up trying to hack her.
NICOLE thinking through her thoughts is when her inventor Rotor created her to detect facts about Mobius, but they'll never figure out she's from the future. King Sonic and Queen Sally both congraduate Rotor that after all those years he's still a genius. Back in the present, Rotor tells NICOLE that her programmer has inspired him to make some changes to his own computer security system.
Later, on the other side of the planet, Eggman tries to hack into Rotor's security system, but only gets a face sticking his tongue at him.
- Sonic: ...Still, whatever you did, sure sent Caterkiller over the "deep" end!
- Tails: The deep end? I don't get it, Sonic...
- Sonic: Y'know, the deep end? Like how you rewired its "brain" sorta making it go crazy an everything? And how you made it plunge off a cliff into the ocean instead of Knothole?
- Tails: Hm. I still don't--
- Sonic: Awww, forget it...
- Dr. Eggman: I hate that walrus!
- Eggman attempts to destroy Knothole with the new Caterkiller model.
- Sonic and Tails rewires the Caterkiller to fall into the ocean.
- Jack Rabbit attempts to hold Bunnie hostage in order to lure Sonic into a trap, but Bunnie breaks free.
- Rotor attempts to hack in Nicole's database to find out where she came from, but with no luck. This, however, inspires Rotor to update his computer database.
- Rotor, from the future, invents Nicole.
- Caterkiller's new design was first featured in the sketchbook featured in STH: 115 under a spoiler tag.
- Caterkiller's demise is somewhat similar to the final worm monster's in the movie Tremors.
- This is the first appearance of Jack Rabbit since STH: 63.
- On Rotor's hard-drive, there is a magazine with Archie character Jughead on it and a piece of paper with "SPAZ is the Sonic god!", refering to the artist SPAZ of the Sonic comics. A similar bit of paper is shown later with "Spaz Rocks!" instead.
- On one of Rotor's techno equipment, it reads "Cybertron 1984", a reference to Transformers and the year it was created.
- Also included on Rotor's desk are random letters promoting Archie comics.
- This issue's third story marks the fourth and final appearance of the alternate future Mobius, first seen in the Sonic In Your Face special. It had also been previously seen in Sonic the Hedgehog #22 and Sonic the Hedgehog #75. The latter issue established that Robo-Robotnik nuked Mobotropolis and killed the Royal Family, and its appearance in this issue is simply a re-telling of the creation of NICOLE, first depicted in Sonic In Your Face.