Archie Sonic X Issue 29 was the twenty-ninth issue of the spin-off Sonic X comic series.
- "Green-Eyed Monster" - Part Two
Doctor Eggman has succeeded in combining his 'green bots' with Perfect Chaos to control Perfect Chaos. Dr Eggman sends Perfect Chaos to attack Station Square, and Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Chuck and Chris sent off on the Tornado to stop Eggman, because of the Chaos Emerald being taken from the X-Tornado. Sonic jumping out of the plane to Perfect Chaos reminds Chaos of his old life with the Chao. Perfect Chaos gives Sonic the 7 Chaos Emeralds which transforms him to Super Sonic. Perfect Chaos proves to be too powerful because of Dr. Eggman's robots keeping him in that form and using Chaos Control. Sonic can't attack Perfect Chaos seeing how he keeps teleporting, so Sonic destroys Dr. Eggman's remote that is controlling the robots. Perfect Chaos not under Eggman's control blasts him away. Super Sonic uses his powers to blast through the robot's shell, changing Perfect Chaos to Chaos 0. Chaos at peace goes back to Angel Island to be back with the Master Emerald.
- Super Sonic: Unfortunately, being Super doesn't keep me from getting wet.
- Doctor Eggman takes control of Chaos, and fuses him with robotic attachments; transforming him into Chaosbot.
- Chaosbot attacks Station Square.
- Sonic transforms into Super Sonic and defeats Chaosbot.
- Chaos' free will is returned, and he returns home to his own dimension.
- This is Super Sonic's first and only appearance in the series.
- In this issue, Cream, Vanilla and Cheese give out recycling tips, although they technically are not involved in the main story.