Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This it-the frantic finale full of flustered fighters! In one corner, trying to complete his mission and save the world, is Knuckles! In the other corner, a titanic Dark Gaia beast! The Chaotix and Hooligans continue to tussle, a wounded spirit and Chaos Emerald are being tossed about, and the flood waters are pouring in! Don’t miss this crazy conclusion to the ‘Great Chaos Caper!’
As the Hooligans make their escape, Nack rejoices over their success in stealing the Chaos Emerald, trapping Knuckles and the Chaotix, and abducting Chip, but finds that his two teammates are less than enthusiastic. Meanwhile, the Chaotix and Knuckles continue battling the Dark Gaia Titan in the flooding mine chamber. Espio discovers a tunnel entrance, which Knuckles remembers from his previous journey through the mines (in Sonic Adventure 2). The only problem is that the tunnel is flooded and too long for the heroes to travel through without an air supply. However, Vector spots one of the flood control switches and comes upon a plan: instructing everyone to take a deep breath, he has Espio strike the switch with a kunai knife. The water begins draining from the room, with the current carrying the Chaotix and Knuckles away from the Titan and through the hidden tunnel.
More content needed.
Mighty is holding up a building when Ray the Flying Squirrel comes to talk to him. Mighty refuses to put the building down until the two of them get to be in the story, but is then informed by Ray that they will be appearing in the main series. Mighty then drops the building, convinced that his efforts have been successful. Ray then questions whether the building-which happens to be the Archie Comics offices-has been put back in its original place, to which Mighty responds "Eh, close enough."
- Knuckles and the Chaotix escape from the flooding waters and rescue Chip from Team Hooligan.
- Back on Angel Island, deep in the Red Mountain, Eclipse the Darkling prepares for his revenge on Shadow for the destruction of the second Black Comet.
- Espio manages to sabotage Team Hooligan's emerald tracker and they are tricked into leaving the mine.
- Knuckles and the Chaotix defeat the Dark Gaia Titan.
- The Chaotix agree to let Knuckles keep the Chaos Emerald until Sonic and his friends obtain the other six.
- Knuckles and Chip return to Angel Island, where Tikal tells Chip to rest up.
- Relic and Fixit alert Knuckles about the alien plants.
- On the Death Egg Mark 2, Dr. Eggman scolds Team Hooligan for failing to obtain the Chaos Emerald and instructs them to obtain another Chaos Emerald with no pay, at the Chaos Emerald Championship in Casino Park.
- The tagline on the main cover, "Bash of the Titans," is a nod to two things:
- Knuckles is fighting a Titan enemy, one of Dark Gaia's minions.
- The Clash of the Titans films.
- This marks Tikal's first proper appearance in the comic since StH#84 (not counting Off-Panel appearances, or the appearance of her Light Mobius counterpart), as well her first appearance in the post-Super Genesis Wave continuity.