formatting it to ensure it meets the site's criteria.
Archie Sonic Universe Issue 61 is the sixty-first issue of the Archie Sonic Universe comic series.
'Shadow Fall' Part Three: Shadow - agent of the brutal Black Arms?! It's up to Rouge and Omega to bring their former friend to his senses - if he doesn't destroy them all first! Meanwhile, the vicious alien race have stolen G.U.N.'s tactical nuclear device for - and that can only spell trouble! Will Team Dark survive the mission with the deadly and devious ECLIPSE lurking in the shadows? Find out in the penultimate chapter to this expansive space epic, featuring cover art from Tracy Yardley! and a special SEGA variant cover!
- Shadow Fall - Part Three: "A Matter of Trust"
Shadows tells Eclipse that he finds his personality unexpected for a genetically-engineered hybrid created for vengeance. Eclipse informs him this was because he was created based on information Black Doom sent back from Shadows world. Shadow assumes it was all information about himself, but Eclipse claims not everything was. A brief flashback shows a baby Eclipse, dressed in a onesy, eating a bowl of cereal, watching a TV show through Doom's Eye. Back in the present, Eclipse tells Shadow he "watched a lot of TV".
- Shadow manages to break away from Black Death's mind control.
- Shadow hunts down Black Death and the two begin their final battle.
- Commander Tower mentions having "made his peace" with Shadow. This is once again a reference to the Shadow the Hedgehog game, where it was revealed that Tower held a deep-seeded hatred toward Shadow as he blamed him for the raid aboard the ARK and the death of Maria, with his hatred being resolved by the end of the game. In the old timeline, this was only mentioned through The Complete Sonic Comic Encyclopedia, where it was shown to be more resentment then full on hatred.
- In the Off-Panel, the "T.V. show" baby Eclipse is watching is a reference to the fictional "Chao in Space" film series, the posters of which are inserted as Easter Eggs throughout many modern Sonic video games.