- Previous Issue ←—→ No Next Issue
- This issue's place in continuity is unknown. See Background Information for more info.
Archie Sonic Super Special Issue 15 was the fifteenth and final issue of the Sonic Super Specials.
- "Naugus Games"
- "Sonic Spin City"
- Ixis Naugus escapes once again from the Zone of Silence
- After a brief fight with Sonic, Naugus is once again imprisoned in the Zone of Silence
- Given the hectic continuity at the time it was printed, the main story would have likely taken place before Sonic the Hedgehog #79, but given the fact that it's an inventory story, it's a moot point. Writer Ian Flynn has gone on record to say that this story would not even try to be included in Sonic Select anytime soon, but it was rewritten and officially retconned for Sonic Free Comic Book Day 2011.
- The first story is particularly infamous for the "debut" of "Many Hands," and the pages with either blacked out panels and eyes or snowflakes covering everything. The issue has been largely criticized due to the poor artwork. This may be the reason why it was remade in Sonic Free Comic Book Day 2011.
- The second story is an obvious parody of Frank Miller's Sin City. It was also included in Sonic Archives Volume 17.
- Sonic says, "One of Robotnik's oldest trucks" when it was supossed to say "tricks." This error remained in the reprint in Sonic Archives Volume 17.
- This is the last issue in the Sonic Super Special series.