The Archie Action Series (stylised as Archie Action!) is an imprint of Archie Comics Publications, containing titles in the action/adventure genre.
The Archie Sonic the Hedgehog and Archie Sonic Universe series' (as well as the Archie Mega Man series) began being published under the imprint upon its founding in 2014 (previously not being published under an imprint at all) and continued under the imprint until comics' cancellation.
- Sonic the Hedgehog (as of #264)
- Sonic Universe (as of #67)
- Sonic Boom
- Mega Man (as of #41)
- Sonic Super Special Magazine (as of #13; the only physical issue to release under the imprint)
- Sonic Super Digest (as of #8; the logo does not appear on the cover)
- Free Comic Book Day Specials (as of the 2015 issue)
- Worlds Unite Battles
- Sonic: Mega Drive
- Sonic: Mega Drive - The Next Level
Archie Adventure Series
When the Archie Sonic comic series launched, it was published under the label Archie Adventure Series, a label which it carried until 2006. All other Archie Sonic-related publications were published under the label during this time. Like it's modern successor, the label carried action/adventure-oriented comic titles, many of which where based on licensed material, such as Archie's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle comic series.
- Sonic the Hedgehog (until #158)
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Sonic Super Special
- Sonic X (until #5)
- Original Sonic Miniseries
- Princess Sally Miniseries
- Tails Miniseries
- Knuckles Miniseries
- Sonic Quest Miniseries
- 48 Page Specials